Prosecutors have dropped rape charges against a decorated Michigan firefighter and are now investigating his accuser.
Metro Detroit’s infamous sexting judge has been suspended by the Michigan Supreme Court without pay.
Through the month of December, Community Financial Credit Union asked people across the area to help support local nonprofits by participating in its “Warming Hearts & Homes” campaign. Monday, Community Financial announced it met its goal.
A Grosse Pointe woman is facing jail time over text messages to a former boyfriend.
Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick wants to keep his infidelities with his chief of staff and federal charges against him out of a lawsuit.
A 30-day suspension for a lawyer involved in the Detroit text-message scandal will stand after the Michigan Supreme Court refused to intervene.
Christine Beatty is expected to testify in federal court Wednesday on whether she intentionally destroyed evidence in the Tamara Greene murder investigation.
Tapped phone calls, audio and video tapes, text messages, bank records and tax returns. It’s part of the evidence that federal prosecutors told a judge today they have against Kwame Kilpatrick.
Yatooma says it makes no sense that Kilpatrick’s e-mails dating only back to 2006 would be available in the case, when, he says, the former mayor had the computer dating back to the time that the alleged crime took place.
Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is back in a federal courtroom in Detroit, answering questions about some missing emails.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013