Many Metro-Detroit Jewish organizations hold public events commemorating the miracle of Hanukkah.
Less than 40 miles from Detroit sits the city of Ann Arbor, internationally known as the home of the University of Michigan. If you think university is the only draw there, then fill your gas tank and get ready to be surprised. The city is home to some of the best museums in the world, a garden and arboretum that will blow your socks off, an exciting downtown, and eateries that will keep you coming back.
This year Valentine’s Day comes on a Tuesday but just because it comes on a weekday does not mean that there is any lack of things to do to celebrate the day in the Detroit area.
To some, Ann Arbor is just a college town, but great artists of Ann Arbor’s past are buoyed by the city’s amazing venues including The Ark, Michigan Theater and more.
Plan something special this Valentine’s Day. Get a few ideas like a cruise on the Detroit Princess, a play at the Gem Theatre or a musical couples concert at The Ark.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013