The Michigan Department of Transportation says one-fifth of the lights along freeways in Metro Detroit aren’t working — and copper thieves are mainly to blame.
Two men were arrested after stealing landscaping equipment in Sterling Heights and eluding police on I-696.
Police say someone went into two unlocked dorm rooms in Hamlin Hall Tuesday evening during a fire alarm. A laptop, two iPods and a student’s purse with ID were stolen from an unlocked room.
Detroiter Patricia Headen said her home caught fire when a falling rotten tree took down electrical lines.
Two Waterford Township women and a Pontiac man have been arrested for stealing more than $1000 worth of clothes and electronic items.
A growing problem on the city’s southwest side, where thieves have been stealing metal fencing put up to keep people from going underneath the Rouge River bridge.
The ads say “Super Santa Sale,” “Weekend Madness,” “Santa Bucks,” “Super Saturday.” One week until Christmas. The Saturday before Christmas is traditionally the biggest shopping day of the year.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013