This is the first effort to repeal the Right to Work law.
It would no doubt be controversial, but the idea of dissolving the city of Detroit and absorbing it into Wayne County is being tossed around in Lansing.
A Lansing judge has been appointed as a one-person grand jury to investigate allegations of election fraud against Bolger and the state representative candidate, Roy Schmidt, R-Grand Rapids, who switched parties at his alleged urging.
A new statewide survey is out on the potential for a white mayor in Detroit.
A $245 million American Indian casino in downtown Lansing could create about 2,200 jobs and help fund scholarships for area students, according to backers.
A ban on “partial-birth” abortions has cleared another hurdle in Lansing.
Michigan teachers would no longer have to join unions under legislation state Senate Republicans plan to introduce in the coming weeks.
Lawmakers have approved a plan to force local governments and school districts to cap health care spending or risk losing state aid.
The state’s teachers union is under fire over reports that it’s behind several high-profile recall attempts.
Legislation crucial to keeping Detroit financially afloat have passed the Michigan House.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013