The Michigan Court of Appeals upheld the lower court’s ruling in split a decision.
The Michigan Supreme Court has received a request to hear a case involving whether former Detroit Medical Center chief Mike Duggan can appear on the ballot in Detroit’s mayoral election.
What’s the best way for Detroit to start generating revenue? That was just one of the questions asked of five mayoral candidates Tuesday night.
The city of Detroit has until March 11th to appeal Governor Snyder’s declaration that the city is in a financial emergency.
There could be another vocal public hearing Monday about the proposed lease of Belle Isle to the state .
Dozens of citizens packed City Council Chambers on Tuesday to urge Council to aggressively fight what they say is an attempt to privatize the city’s water department.
While ballots are cast today in the general election, a former candidate in Detroit continues to protest the last one.
This Election Day is not only a time for voters to head to the polls to determine the political future of Michigan, but also a time to dispute a controversy from the last election.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013