Toyota is issuing a pair of recalls to fix faulty air bags and defective windshield wipers on over one million vehicles in the United States.
Toyota’s been fined again for a familiar problem: not reporting recalls quickly enough to government regulators and for delaying a safety recall.
Toyota is recalling 7.43 million vehicles globally, about a third of them in the U.S., because smoke can come out of the side windows.
Toyota is recalling 778,000 RAV4 SUVs and Lexus HS sedans to fix a suspension problem that could cause crashes.
Toyota is recalling 45,500 Highlander Hybrid and 36,700 Lexus RX 400h models due to computer boards with possible faulty wiring.
Toyota is recalling 1.7 million vehicles worldwide, including more than a quarter of a million here in the U.S. The auto company says there are two separate issues, both involving possible fuel leaks.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013