The Toyota Corolla, an aging, stodgy but reliable economy car, is getting a radical new look.
Six automakers are recalling nearly 3.4 million older-model vehicles worldwide in a massive effort to fix defective air bags made by the same company.
One supplier made airbags for Toyota, Nissan, Honda and Mazda
Three new coating technologies resulting in patents have been issued to an Eastern Michigan University professor for his innovations within the automotive coatings industry.
Changes are aimed at giving local executives more authority.
“Nearly identical, inside and out, the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ sports cars provide a driving experience that is second to none,” said Cars.com’s Patrick Olsen.
Toyota is issuing a pair of recalls to fix faulty air bags and defective windshield wipers on over one million vehicles in the United States.
Toyota has dethroned General Motors as the world’s top-selling automaker.
Toyota Prius has been named by Consumer Reports as the best overall value for the automotive dollar in its annual Best New-Car Value analysis.
A U.S. judge gave preliminary approval Friday to a $1 billion-plus settlement with Toyota Motor Corp. in cases involving problems of sudden, unintended acceleration by its vehicles, a plaintiffs’ attorney said.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013