Toyota’s been fined again for a familiar problem: not reporting recalls quickly enough to government regulators and for delaying a safety recall.
Researchers say if teens see their parents distracted behind the wheel, they’re modeling risky behavior.
Toyota has announced a safety recall involving approximately 150,000 Tacoma vehicles originally sold or currently registered in 20 cold climate states, including Michigan.
Toyota is recalling 670,000 of their popular Prius and Prius hybrid vehicles in the United States to correct two safety issues.
In the first three quarters of the year, the Japanese automaker has sold 7.4 million cars and trucks world wide, putting it back in the number one spot.
Toyota is recalling 7.43 million vehicles globally, about a third of them in the U.S., because smoke can come out of the side windows.
With college football and the NFL season on the horizon, fans will soon be flocking to stadiums around the country to not only cheer for their favorite team, but to pre-game party in the parking lot.
Small size is not the big problem with Toyota’s new mini car
Car buyers are about to see more new choices than ever before.
Getting past campaign could end uncertainty that’s hurting car sales.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013