The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
Oakland County Michigan’s Medical Main Street, in cooperation with Automation Alley, is offering free office space in its International Business Center to foreign-owned companies trying to get a foothold in the United States market.
The Battery Show, the annual trade show for what is now the $30 billion energy storage industry, has moved from California to metro Detroit.
Belding-based Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures, manufacturer of the world’s most frequently specified fiberglass enclosures for the solar power industry, will exhibit at Intersolar North America at the Moscone Center in San Francisco July 12-14.
Oxford-based LED lighting manufacturer Relume Technologies said Tuesday that its LED lighting system for billboards, Ecovista, was named to the list of “Must See Products” at Lightfair International 2011 by Edison Report.
A new trade show featuring exhibitors involved in advanced automotive manufacturing, OEM parts and components, and electric car development is coming to Cobo Center in Detroit, October 3-8, 2011.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013