Plans are moving forward for a hiking and biking trail from Belle Isle park in Detroit to Ironwood on the Wisconsin boundary in the western Upper Peninsula.
The Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund has awarded $300,000 for construction on a three-mile stretch of a biking and hiking trail in suburban Detroit.
Government planners from Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin anticipate being among those meeting this week to work on plans for a proposed 1,640-mile trail network around Lake Michigan.
The case involves more than 300 people who worked the phones to peddle mortgages over a four-year period ending in 2006.
A $10,000 grant will help fund the development and launch of a water trail along Lake St. Clair.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013