A Clinton Township grandma who was convicted of murder during a fourth trial will spend the rest of her life in jail.
A 63-year-old grandmother who stood trial three earlier times in the bathtub drowning of her 4-year-old grandson has been convicted of first-degree murder in her fourth trial.
Jurors on Tuesday entered the courtroom for the first time to ask a question during deliberations in the corruption trial of ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.
Jurors returned to work in the corruption trial of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick — but not for long.
“If Kwame Kilpatrick was white and his name was Kent Masters Kensington, he would not be on trial,” said Daniel Ferguson — Kilpatrick’s brother-in-law and Bobby Ferguson’s cousin.
Bernard Kilpatrick wasn’t an extortionist but a sharp-elbowed consultant who did legitimate work for people who wanted business with the city, his attorney said during final arguments.
Macomb County prosecutors have altered the charges against a woman whose three previous trials in the drowning death of her 4-year-old grandson ended without resolution.
On day 49 of the trial last Monday one of the government’s star witnesses took the stand.
City contractor Johnson Akinwusi wrapped up his testimony saying he paid nearly $5K for suits the incoming mayor had in layaway.
Tucker Cipriano, the teenager accused of killing his father with a baseball bat and seriously injuring his mother and brother, is expected to take the stand Thursday.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013