Dear Chrysler public relations people: Uh, I don’t remember where I put your truck. I’m sure it’ll turn up eventually. I’ll be sure to let you know.
The eastbound M-14 ramp to I-275 was closed for hours after a semi truck flipped, blocking the roadway.
It happened Monday morning along westbound I-696 near Mound Road in Warren.
Authorities say they have found a stolen semitrailer that had been loaded with margarine, but the margarine is missing.
The driver of a semi tractor trailer died Saturday evening when the rig he was driving ran off I-94 and crashed into a Kroger store in Harper Woods. The store remained closed Sunday.
Traffic was slow in Sterling Heights, Monday morning, after a semi truck flipped over.
Toyota is recalling 51,000 2011 model Tundra pickups to inspect the rear drive shaft. Toyota is referring to it as a “voluntary safety recall.”
The accident happened around 9 a.m. along Woodward Avenue, north of 14 Mile Road.
Other things caller Bill’s truck can do… 10. It can travel back in time and help Greg Oden get away from the stampeding wooly mammoths. Matt, windsor 9. Bill’s truck is the only truck allowed […]
Bragging rights for Ford and General Motors.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013