“These defendants operated a truck- and cargo-theft ring, stealing from Ohio, Michigan and Indiana, which resulted in multimillion-dollar losses,” said Stephen D. Anthony, who leads the FBI in northern Ohio.
Critics of Gov. Snyder’s call for more money to fix Michigan’s ailing roads and bridges are pointing to the state’s highway weight limit as the problem.
Side curtain bags may not deploy in some 2013 Dodge Durangos
Chesterfield Township Police Chief Bruce Smith was expected on Capitol Hill this week, to argue against a bill that would increase the weight and size of big rigs on interstates
If you’re in the market for a new vehicle, when’s the best time to buy one?
Toyota’s second quarter profit more than quadrupled on a sales recovery despite lingering worries about the quality of its cars, especially in the key U.S. market, after massive recalls.
Trucks outsold cars by the highest margin in nearly five years in October, a sign the economy may be starting to improve.
Ford is getting a 20-percent fuel economy boost in the F-150 by adding two V6 options by 2011.
The Detroit-3 truckmakers score a huge victory over the import competition.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013