The U.S. Attorney’s office says 61-year-old Everett Seay entered his plea in U.S. District Court in Detroit.
Mark Jeffrey Glover gets 30 months in prison and his Discount Computers Inc. a $2 million fine for illegally sending old computer monitors overseas.
Former Michigan Supreme Court Justice Diane Hathaway will make her first appearance in federal court next week on a charge of bank fraud.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
Western Michigan has a new top federal prosecutor.
The seven members on trail are facing life in prison if convicted of the most serious charges in the case.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Michigan has opened a Twitter account to assist in providing the citizens in area communities with information about news, events, and special announcements.
U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade says it’s sometimes hard to tell how much someone involved in bribes and extortions is a victim and how much a co-conspirator.
A new civil rights office is open for business in Southeast Michigan, and the U.S. Attorneys office is at the helm of this unit.
A former Detroit Public Schools employee who sent paychecks to dead employees will spend two years in prison.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013