U.S. Customs and Border Protection
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office says the number of weapons seizures at the Detroit-Windsor border since October has doubled compared to that same period last year.
Federal officials say five individuals and two companies have been charged in a Chinese honey-dumping case.
A Madison Heights man who aimed a green laser at a helicopter has been sentenced to a year and a day in prison.
Nearly half a million dollars worth of heroin has been seized at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has seized over a hundred boxes of counterfeit Detroit Tigers hats and headbands.
A local civil rights group is asking the federal courts to stop targeting local Muslims.
A lawyer for troubled former Detroit Tiger Denny McLain says his client was on his way to the Cracker Barrel and had no idea there was a warrant out for his arrest.
An Ontario woman who says she was strip-searched at the Ambassador Bridge without justification has sued two U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents.
An investigation is underway into a couple of scares in the air over Metro Detroit. Two separate incidents recently forced pilots assigned to U.S. Customs and Border Protection Service to take evasive maneuvers, after being […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013