University of Michigan Health System
In a joint effort to improve health outcomes for the region’s older adult patient population, the University of Michigan Health System and St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor will collaborate to open a medical care unit specializing in geriatric care.
Doug Ford explains why his education was key to launching a career in criminal justice.
Irvine, Calif.-based PathCentral and MLabs, the department of pathology at the University of Michigan Health System, announced that MLabs will participate in the PathCentral Pathology Network, the specialty’s most comprehensive online information exchange and digital consultation forum.
The University of Michigan Health System has joined Priority Health as a participating provider to serve its HMO, PPO, POS and Medicare product lines. The contract, which goes into effect March 1, will add more than 1,800 physicians as well as the University of Michigan hospitals to the Priority Health provider network.
Some redevelopment plans are moving forward at the site of the former Northville Psychiatric Hospital, which for years has been a popular site for trespassers exploring the complex of buildings and tunnels in suburban Detroit.
From the moment a stroke occurs, patients must race against the clock to get treatment that can prevent lasting damage. Now, a new study shows the promise – and the challenges – of getting them state-of-the-art treatment safely at their local hospital, saving precious minutes.
The University of Michigan Health System doesn’t claim to be perfect. But its response to medical errors, near-misses, unexpected clinical problems and unintended outcomes is a model for the nation that other hospitals can and should copy, according to a new paper in a prestigious health care journal.
The University of Michigan Health System’s Michigan Visiting Nurses and health centers will once again offer flu vaccinations, the most reliable way to ward off the flu this season.
MidMichigan Health and the University of Michigan Health System have announced plans to affiliate as clinical and business partners.
Three new maize-and-blue helicopters will soon be saving lives in the air above the Great Lakes states, and speeding patients toward advanced care at the University of Michigan Health System’s hospitals.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013