Firefighter Robert Schultz said in his 25-years in the department he’s never seen anything like this: “I understand the door of the drop box was left open and the boy crawled in and shut the door,” he said.
Plex Systems Inc., provider of Plex Online cloud ERP for manufacturers, announced the deployment of the Pacejet multi-carrier shipping and logistics technology at Vornado Air, the industry leader in air flow technology product manufacturing.
Thursday is the busiest delivery day of the year for UPS. Nationwide, 26 million packages will be delivered. Here in Michigan the number is just about 700,000.
FED EX says it expects its busiest day this year for shipping packages will be Monday, with about 17 million packages mailed that day.
With Christmas is mere days away, UPS drivers are hopping.
If you’re looking for a job during the holiday season, one company will be hiring in huge numbers.
United Parcel Service says its rates for next year will rise 4.9 percent for ground and air-express shipments.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013