Authorities say someone wiped peanut butter and petroleum jelly on the windows, doors, and outer fixtures of the home, and cut what is believed to be a telephone line to the residence.
A large, rotating sphere that was installed in Grand Rapids as part of the annual ArtPrize competition has been damaged by a vandal.
Authorities in Lansing say spray-painted graffiti has been found on the state Capitol building’s columns and behind a memorial on the lawn’s northeast side.
The Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office says four teenagers have confessed to vandalizing homes and property in several subdivisions around Pittsfield Township.
Washtenaw County Sheriff deputies are trying to find out who spray painted obscenities on cars, homes and driveways.
Police say vandals smashed produce at a community garden in Washtenaw County and carved a swastika into a watermelon that was left behind.
Vandals strike at Detroit’s Joe Louis fist.
Five young people face arraignment Tuesday morning in a vandalism case that has people all over mid-Michigan scratching their heads.
There’s been a break in the case involving vandalism at Bronners Christmas Wonderland in Frankenmuth.
Police say four teens drove through the Frahzo/Gratiot area in Roseville early Saturday morning swinging a baseball bat at parked cars on the street.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013