“These defendants operated a truck- and cargo-theft ring, stealing from Ohio, Michigan and Indiana, which resulted in multimillion-dollar losses,” said Stephen D. Anthony, who leads the FBI in northern Ohio.
“Normally the car is just left unlocked. The bad guy sees the car is running and nobody is in it, he tries the door and gets in and steals the car,” said Warren Police Lt. Dan Beck.
Since it was first introduced to the public at the 1964 New York World’s Fair, nearly eight and a half million Mustangs have been sold, making it one of the most popular and enduring vehicles to ever grace a dealer’s showroom.
Summer is the hottest season of the year for vehicle theft, with July and August ranking as the highest auto theft months of the year. So, what can you do to keep your vehicle safe?
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013