Detroit is broke.That’s the gist of a new report from the city’s emergency manager, Kevyn Orr.
The IRS alleged during his time in office Kilpatrick spent $1.5 million, which the agent said exceeded his salary by $840,000.
“The mayor said cool and that was it,” reporter Vickie Thomas said, recounting Miller’s testimony about Kilpatrick’s reaction to opening the envelope full of $100 bills in an Asian Village restaurant bathroom.
Former Cobo Hall contractor Karl Kado kicked off the week of testimony.
Sean H. Robinson said: “We put these people on pedestals and don’t think that they are fallible.”
What’s it like to wind one up for the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park?
Carol Cain discusses Black History Month and presidential politics with the Roundtable. Then, Republican Presidential Primary candidate Rick Santorum stops by to talk politics.
Hundreds of Michigan business leaders and politicians are on Mackinac Island for the annual policy conference hosted by the Detroit Regional Chamber.
After a six-month-long strike by the musicians, their spokesman Greg Bowens confirms that a tentative deal has been reached in the labor dispute.
Two vehicles had flipped over in the right lane and the shoulder.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013