Michigan has scheduled a home-and-home football series with Virginia Tech.
Everyone’s favorite video, the ‘Harlem Shake’ has taken another turn.
If anyone has ever been on a football field you can probably tell stories of things that you have found laying on the turf or wedged in the grass that you would expect to be there after games like mouthpieces, tape or even someone’s tooth.
Here’s another tradition that Brady Hoke has restored at Michigan: Winning.
A 37-yard field goal by Brendan Gibbons gives the Wolverines an overtime 23-20 win over Virginia Tech in Tuesday night’s BCS Sugar Bowl.
While there’s controversy surrounding the fact that two SEC schools will play for the BCS championship in New Orleans, there’s also some about the game taking place at the Superdome six days earlier.
A lot of excitement for Michigan fans as they play in the Sugar Bowl Tuesday night against Virginia Tech and U of M athletic director, David Brandon, is there along with Michigan fans.
Virginia Tech has sent kicker Tyler Weiss home for a curfew violation in New Orleans, where the Hokies are preparing to meet Michigan in the Sugar Bowl.
Virginia Tech kicker Cody Journell has been released from jail on bond for a breaking and entering charge.
Michigan has made their way down to the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013