Voters in several Michigan cities backed local ballot issues to decriminalize marijuana in some cases.
Michigan voters have spoken. Here’s a rundown on results of some of the proposals on local ballots.
Some Detroiters went to vote on Tuesday and returned to their vehicles, only to find their cars had been towed.
Voters who got in line by 8 p.m. will be allowed to vote, no matter how long it takes — according to state law.
Exit polling from Lansing-based EPIC/MRA shows us how the 6 statewide proposals might fair …
Election spotlight means annoying ads and calls.
A legally credentialed poll watcher said he was threatened and intimidated while attempting to perform his legally allowed duties of observing the election process at a polling location in Detroit.
Michigan voters lined up early Tuesday at precincts around the state, bundled against temperatures in the 20s and 30s, to cast ballots in a host of local, state and national races.
Polls are open in our state from 7 a.m. til 8 p.m
Gov. Rick Snyder says he certainly hopes GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney wins on Tuesday — but the biggest issue facing Michiganders is a slate of ballot proposals.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013