water main break
Authorities in Plymouth are currently working to fix a water main that burst early Tuesday morning.
While there is no standing water to drive through on northbound Telegraph north of Maple, the two right lanes are closed to traffic.
It’s a know before you go type of day, especially in Livonia, where a water main break is blocking an I-96 ramp and service drive.
Crews are working to repair a water main break the day after it flooded part of a major Detroit freeway and a west side neighborhood.
Traffic remains closed in both directions along the Lodge Freeway in Detroit following a water main break this afternoon.
Water has been restored to businesses near Evergreen and the southbound Lodge Freeway after an early morning water main break.
Lots of heavy machinery along the southbound Lodge service drive at Ten Mile and Evergreen where crews are working on a 16-inch water main break.
The building will be closed for patient care Tuesday night and Wednesday due to flooding in the lower levels and a lack of power in the building.
A traffic alert in Macomb County this morning — where a stretch of Van Dyke is blocked off because of a big water main break.
Traffic alert for drivers in Troy: Crews are working to repair a water main break under Livernois Road near Maple.
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013