Get the most from your workout by eating right. Patricia Jurek shares some great workout recipes that will get results.
“Long-term dieting for a vast majority of people is just not sustainable,” Katz said.
The Michigan Department of Community Health plans to lay out a new educational campaign to combat obesity in the nation’s fifth heaviest state.
Forget Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers. This holiday season, it’s all about the faith-based diet — and one metro Detroit synagogue is the first in the world to tackle obesity at the holy level.
A mid-Michigan man who has dropped about 130 pounds bike riding during the past year plans to ride to cities across the country where obesity is viewed by some as a health problem.
What’s the secret to quick (and healthy) weight loss? Is there a secret? WWJ’s Roberta Jasina spoke with Dr. Scott Laker, Director of Bariatric Surgery at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital.
The key to a successful diet consists of two parts: eating healthy and exercise. Yet, the lack of both healthy food choices and time to work out prevents many college students from keeping their New Year’s resolution of losing weight.
Yes, it’s that time of year again! The holidays are over — the resolutions begin, and we start the year anew. It’s a new year and time for a new you. To tell us about changes you can make to your life, WWJ Newsradio 950 asked the experts at Planet Fitness.
If you’re starting 2012 by working out — you’ve got a lot of company.
This year, make sure your New Year’s fitness resolution includes your kids. Doing so could make working out and losing weight a lot more.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013