White Oak Township
Environmental experts say an Ingham County gasoline leak shouldn’t harm residents’ drinking water.
A gasoline leak in mid-Michigan is anywhere from two to four times as large as first reported, according to new estimates provided by Marathon Pipe Line LLC.
Marathon Pipe Line LLC now says as much as 462,000 gallons of gasoline might have leaked from a faulty pipeline in mid-Michigan.
State environmental quality officials are reviewing Marathon Pipe Line’s plan for sucking up 126,000 gallons of gas spilled in mid-Michigan as the company continues to investigate the situation.
Crews will work through the weekend to clean up 126,000 gallons of gasoline that were lost in a leak from a storage tank system in Ingham County.
Gasoline was found leaking from the ground in White Oak Township and crews worked for a second day Friday to determine the source of the leak and prevent it from flowing into waterways.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013