The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Advisory in effect until 10 p.m.
The National Weather Service said wind gusts increasing to 45 miles per hour are possible throughout the morning.
Superstorm Sandy is so vast it’s kicking up near record-high waves of 20 feet out on Lake Michigan, several hundred miles from the center of the storm that’s pounding the East Coast.
High winds this evening are causing power outages and traffic signal problems across the Detroit metro area.
Strong winds are expected Friday evening and overnight.
At least 25,000 homes and businesses lost power Friday, as high winds are blew through southeast Michigan. The City of Detroit said it’s making all necessary preparations to address any emergencies.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013