Consumers Energy’s $250 million Lake Winds Energy Park began serving electric customers last week with a formal declaration that it has begun commercial operation.
Chicago-based Invenergy Wind LLC said Wednesday that it has arranged equity financing for its Gratiot County Wind Project from GE Energy Financial Services, a unit of GE;
If there’s ever to be offshore wind generation in Lake Michigan, chances are you’ll be able to see it from shore. That’s one of the findings of the West Michigan Wind Assessment project team at Grand Valley State University, which issued a report Wednesday to address the benefits and concerns related to offshore wind.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013