A local hospital has seen a rush of snow-related injuries.
Southeast Michigan school administrators have their eyes on the skies as a winter storm continues to move across the state.
Since metro Detroit could wake up Wednesday morning to a possible six inches of snow, doctors are reminding residents to keep heart health in mind and go slow when clearing snow from their driveways and sidewalks.
The National Weather Service has issued a winter weather advisory for southern Michigan, in effect at 3 p.m.
Delta Airlines, the largest carrier at Detroit Metropolitan Airport, says they will issue refunds or waivers for travelers whose flights are canceled or significantly delayed due to the winter weather hitting the Midwest.
Police say they’re dealing with dozens of weather-related vehicle crashes in southeastern Michigan and beyond as a major storm hitting the Midwest dumps snow on the state.
The National Weather Service says the Detroit area could get 1 to 2 inches of snow by Friday’s end.
The court says anyone with “ordinary intelligence” would know that water running off vehicles at a car wash would likely form ice.
Once you’ve pushed yourself to brave the lower temperatures, you’ll find that Chicago does have some fun winter activities to offer.
While the weather may be frigid, hearty grillers will still brave brutal temps to brush the snow off the BBQ and turn up the heat for their favorite grilled meats.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013