AT&T has expanded its 4G LTE network to downriver Wayne and Monroe communities, bringing more customers the latest generation of wireless network technology.
A federal judge has overturned the murder conviction of a Trenton doctor serving a life sentence in the 1983 slaying of his business partner and former lover.
Police say a group of five men and women were arrested after holding employees of a Woodhaven Wendy’s at gunpoint and leading a high-speed police chase through Wayne County.
Someone had a late night craving at Wendy’s in Woodhaven, and it wasn’t for a creamy Frosty or a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger.
What started as an alleged shoplifting incident at a Walmart store in Woodhaven turned into a deadly shooting Tuesday night.
A Woodhaven man has been ordered to stand trial for allowing his young daughter to drive a van as his designated driver.
A decision is expected Tuesday on whether a local dad goes on trial on felony charges, after putting his 9-year-old child in the driver’s seat because he’d been drinking.
Police say a Lincoln Park woman had a bad case of Bieber Fever.
Some jobs are coming to the area with discount grocer Aldi. The company is holding a couple of hiring events, Monday, in Metro Detroit.
No injuries were reported in a train derailment in Woodhaven, that caused some problems for drivers in the afternoon commute.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013