“This would definitely galvanize union leadership,” said Art Schwartz, a retired General Motors labor negotiator. “Like any other group, some people get involved, some people don’t, but I think you’re going to see the unions fight this every way they can.”
As Halloween weekend approaches, American workers voted on the scariest profession, choosing careers ranging from the death-defying to the potentially humiliating.
The United Auto Workers union has asked local leaders from Chrysler to meet in Detroit, normally a sign the union has agreed to a new contract.
Workers at General Motors factories in Flint and Lansing have voted to ratify the automaker’s four-year contract with the United Auto Workers union.
The concert, which started March 19th and titled “Assembly Line, 3rd Shift,” wrapped up at AJ’s Cafe on Nine Mile just after 7 p.m. Sunday night.
A new survey by CareerBuilder finds 72% of workers go to work when sick.
The state faces a shortfall of up to $1.8 billion in the budget that starts Oct. 1, and Governor Snyder has made it clear state workers will share in the sacrifices needed to balance the books.
A state of emergency declared in Wayne after furniture store explosion leaves two people dead, two others hospitalized.
Ford Motor Co.’s third-quarter net income rose 68 percent as it grabbed a bigger share of the U.S. auto market and buyers paid more for its highly-rated cars and trucks. It was Ford’s sixth straight […]
Beaumont Hospitals will pay bonuses for the first time in at least 20 years to more than 17,400 workers.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013