A FIFA report into match-fixing in the weeks before the 2010 World Cup has found “compelling evidence” that one or more exhibition games involving host South Africa were fixed ahead.
Daniele Bonera’s goal gave AC Milan a 5-3 penalty-kicks victory over Panathinaikos after a scoreless draw Friday in a preseason exhibition, the first major sporting event at the Pontiac Silverdome in seven years.
The Pontiac Silverdome will be buzzing tonight as officials are turning the former home of the Detroit Lions into a horn aplenty.
If you think vuvuzelas were loud at the outdoor venues of the recently completed World Cup, imagine how loud they’d be inside the Pontiac Silverdome.
Explosions tore through crowds watching the World Cup final at a rugby club and an Ethiopian restaurant, killing at least 64 people. Police feared an al Qaeda-linked Somali militant group was behind the attacks, as […]
Spain rules the soccer world, winning the World Cup at long, long last. It came after an exhausting 1-0 victory in extra time over the Netherlands on Sunday. Two years after winning the European title, […]
It’s difficult, if you are a follower and a fan of sports, to totally ignore World Cup soccer.
Its time for the first of many(I hope) Five things I am sick of posts.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013