A southeastern Michigan man has been indicted in Ohio for a wrong-way crash that killed a 26-year-old man late last year.
A 26-year-old Toledo man was killed in a head-on, wrong-way crash that also injured a Michigan man on I-75 near the state border.
Michigan State Police have released more information about the man killed Thursday in a wrong-way crash on I-96 in Detroit.
Michigan State Police say a man who was driving the wrong direction on I-96 in Detroit collided head-on with another vehicle, instantly killing the other driver.
Authorities say they arrested a 71-year-old man who reportedly drove about 13 miles into oncoming traffic on I-75 in Michigan before being stopped.
The accident happened around 6:00 a.m. shortly after a driver — who was not involved in the crash — dialed 911 to report that he had almost been hit by a driver going the wrong way on the westbound side of the freeway.
There’s been another deadly wrong way crash on I-75 — the second in two weeks.
A New York man has been sentenced to 18 to 35 years in prison for striking and killing a Detroit police officer last summer in Greektown.
A police officer says the accident was caused by the driver of a car who was going the wrong way on the northbound side of M-10, between Lahser and Telegraph.
Michigan State Police are requesting manslaughter charges in a fatal accident on I-75 that involved a wrong way driver who had a half-full keg of beer in his truck.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013