The University of Michigan was literally hungry for brains — as one classroom full students suddenly turned into a wild pack of zombies.
A “zombie apocalypse” exercise set for today is designed to make students at the University of Michigan’s School of Public Health contemplate likely scenarios in disasters and the appropriate response.
Even though it’s highly unlikely that we’ll all die on this Friday, why not celebrate the night with the undead at Detroit Music Hall.
Beware as the undead zombies descend upon Wolcott Mill Metropark for spooktacular fun.
Would you be willing to run through Detroit’s abandoned neighborhoods, trying to stay one step ahead of zombies? A Clawson man hopes you are.
Worried about a zombie attack? Buy zombie bullets.
Zombies have been enjoying a fictional resurgence in the last ten years or so (28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, The Walking Dead).
Could you handle a “zombie apocalypse” and live to tell the story? That is what one instructor is teaching at Michigan State University.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013