Who Had More Luck In Europe? Jacksonville Jaguars Vs. The Griswolds
- Face Of The OrganizationIt was Blaine Gabbert. Now it’s Chad Henne. I couldn’t pick either out of a lineup.Pre-cranky old man, post-butthead Chevy Chase
- Before Making The Trip To EuropeHave lost every game so far this year, often in embarrassing fashion.Somehow survived the Walley World debacle without so much as a lawsuit. Er. Spoilers, I guess?
- Once They Got There?Got decimated by the 49ers, 42-10, in front of a UK audience which they’ll be playing in front of for the next 3 years. Y’know. Just in case it becomes their new home in the future. Hypothetically.Got caught in an endless loop around Big Ben and Parliament.
- And Then?Reportedly, got into a fistfight with a bunch of locals. And lost. Badly.Destroyed Stonehenge.
- And After That?Practiced in preparation for...a bye week! A merciful bye week!Got to hang out in Paris.
With a PERFECT SCORE of 5-0, the Griswolds win! Meaning the Jaguars STILL haven’t scored a victory this year. Neither against hooligans in the UK, nor against the fictional family of Chevy Chase. Yee-ouch. -Brian Cullen, CBS Local Sports contributor