Webinar Video On-Demand
Create A Successful Wellness Plan For Your Business
Presented by Kristine Sapak, Priority Health Wellness Account Representative
Hosted by WWJ’s Marie Osborne
Wellness is one of the key instruments employers are using to keep healthcare costs affordable. But not every wellness program is built the same. Wellness isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. Kristine Sapak, a wellness account representative from Priority Health, discusses the five key steps you need to create and launch a successful wellness strategy within your company. Get practical tips on how to offer wellness within your company regardless of your size or budget.
Click below to watch WWJ Newsradio 950′s video webinar. 8 segments (recorded on Mar 22)
To review the informational slides click here.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013