Saturday, October 15, 2016
Exhibits & Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Panel Discussions: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
The VisTaTech Center at Schoolcraft College
18600 Haggerty Rd
Livonia, MI 48152
Join WWJ’s Business Editor Murray Feldman on October 15, 2016 as he hosts the WWJ Newsradio 950 Michigan Money Summit (#mimoneysummit) – a free Saturday morning event covering various areas of investing, financial planning and more. Check back for updates regarding speakers and discussion topics.
The 2016 Money Summit has something for everyone.
- College debt is the biggest financial problem now hitting American households. What to do now and how to head it off in the future.
- How to protect seniors from scams aimed to steal their money.
- Get the insight from the man named best economic forecaster in America, Robert Dye, Chief Economist for Comerica Bank.
- How to get back on track once you’ve strayed.
8:15-9:00 a.m. Registration & Exhibits Open
9:00-10:00 a.m. The Economy: Where we are and where are we heading.
- Dr. Robert Dye, Ph.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, Comerica Bank
- Kevin Miller, CFP®, CPA, and CPWA, Senior Advisor,Wealth Management Practice, PlanteMoran Wealth Management
- David Sowerby, CFA, Vice President, Loomis, Sayles & Company L.P.
10:00-10:15 a.m. Break & Exhibits Open
10:15-11:15 a.m. Savings: From Start To End
- Robin Lott, Executive Director, Michigan Education Trust (MET)
- Gail Perry Mason, Financial Adviser, Oppenheimer & Co., AARP Volunteer
- Kristen Holt, President & CEO, GreenPathFinancial Wellness
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Michigan Money Summit Financial Trivia Game
Three contestants will be randomly selected from the attendees to play the Michigan Money Summit Financial Trivia Game sponsored by Wealth Strategies Financial Group for their chance to win a $50 Applebee’s gift card. Click here for complete official rules.
We will also have a variety of display tables and vendors on site with valuable information, including:
- GreenPathFinancial Wellness
- Michigan Educational Credit Union
- PlanteMoran Wealth Management
- Wealth Strategies Financial Group
Be part of the discussion. Do you have a question for our panelists? Send a tweet with the hashtag #mimoneysummit
The WWJ Michigan Money Summit, is sponsored in part by the VisTaTech Center at Schoolcraft College, AAA, AARP, Michigan Educational Credit Union, GreenPath Financial Wellness, Plante Moran Wealth Management, and Wealth Strategies Financial Group.
Remember to join WWJ Newsradio 950 for our other great events.
WWJ’s Leaders & Innovators Series in partnership with Lawrence Technological University is off and running. Click on the links below for complimentary registration:
October 20, 2016 – Women In Leadership REGISTER NOW!
November 17, 2016 – Building & Maintaining Relationships/Networking REGISTER NOW!
February 16, 2017 – Starting A Business/Entrepreneurism REGISTER NOW!
March 16, 2017 – Social Media & The Small Business REGISTER NOW!
April 13, 2017 – Work/Life Balance REGISTER NOW!
For sponsorship opportunities for these and other great opportunities, please contact WWJ Newsradio 950’s General Sales Manager, Lisa Rudy at 248-327-2936 or email@example.com .