A.J. Boggs & Co., an East Lansing software developer, announced Monday that its lead consultant, Joseph Kunk, has been selected by Visual Studio Magazine as a columnist for their Visual Basic programming language column.
Kunk’s monthly column is featured in both print and Web versions. He is also co-author of the recently released “Professional DevExpress ASP.Net Controls.”READ MORE: COVID-19 Vaccines Saved Nearly 20 Million Lives In First Year, Study Says
Kunk was also recently selected (for the second year in a row) as a recipient of Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional award for his work as a leader in the Microsoft developer community. Microsoft provides its MVPs with confidential access to future technology and access to a network of exceptional IT professionals.
Kunk’s background includes:READ MORE: Michigan Ballot Initiative Aims To Protect Abortion Rights
* President of the Lansing and Flint .Net users groups (GLUGnet Lansing and Flint)
* An organizer of the Lansing’s Day of .Net conference in 2008 and 2009
* Technical editor for Paul Kimmel’s book “LINQ Unleashed for C#”
* Co-author of the recently released Wrox title “Professional DevExpress ASP.Net Controls”
* INETA national newsletter article “How to Host a Great CodeCamp” http://www.ineta.org/newsletters/2008_07.htm#A11
* Blog posts at jbknet.blogspot.com
* Member of LINC board (2008)
* Member of Lansing IT Council board (2009)
* Member of Lansing Community College IT Advisory Council
As a lead developer at A.J. Boggs for the past three years, Kunk is proficient in application and system architecture, integration, software development and database design. He has been engaged in the planning, design, installation, integration and customization of technology solutions for over twenty years.
A.J. Boggs is a management consulting and systems integration firm headquartered in East Lansing, with offices in Grand Rapids and Ann Arbor. A.J. Boggs’ expertise includes project management, eCommerce, business process analysis, computer security, systems administration, software development, Internet hosting, IT staffing and creating successful systems that leverage object technology, database management, search engine technology, training, and Internet applications.MORE NEWS: AG Nessel Says Abortions Are Still Legal In Michigan
(c) 2010, WWJ Newsradio 950. All rights reserved.