DETROIT (WWJ) – A Dearborn man has been charged with first-degree murder after prosecutors say he shot another man in the back over the price of condoms.

Ibrihim Kasaam Saleh, 23, a gas station attendant, is scheduled for arraignment Tuesday afternoon on felony firearms charges, along with the murder of 24-year-old Micheal Haynes.

READ MORE: What Is The Best Sunscreen For Me? Environmental Working Group Releases Annual Guide

Saleh faces life without parole if convicted.

The BP Station on Fenkell in Detroit where a customer was shot, reportedly over the price of a box of condoms. (WWJ Photo/Beth Fisher)

Haynes was shot Saturday at the BP station on Fenkell and Meyers on Detroit’s west side after allegedly arguing with Saleh about the price of a box of condoms.

In announcing the charges Tuesday, Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy said Haynes pushed over a rack of doughnuts on his way out.

“It’s alleged that at that time Mr. Saleh exited the enclosed room, the plastic bulletproof room, armed with a shotgun, and shot Mr. Haynes in the back as he was leaving the store,”  Worthy said.

Friends reportedly drove Haynes to Sinai-Grace Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

READ MORE: Parole Denied For Don Miller Who Killed 4 Women In Lansing In The 1970s

Meantime, Haynes’ family is claiming his friends were handcuffed and detained for nearly 20 minutes as he was left bleeding in the car.

WWJ’s Marie Osborne reported that nearly two dozen friends and family members wept openly as Haynes’ mother spoke at a press conference on Tuesday.

Rada Haynes called it a “cold-blooded killing.” She said her son was not trying to hurt anyone – only disputing the amount of change he received following his purchase.

“My son was 24 years old! He was my only child. I loved my son. And I’m gonna get justice for my baby! I’m gonna get it,” she said.

An attorney for the family said they are considering legal action – not just against the gas station, but also against members of the Sinai-Grace security staff who they say delayed treatment.

Hospital officials maintain that Haynes was seen immediately after arriving at the ER at around 1 a.m. Saturday and that security acted appropriately.

MORE NEWS: Michigan Court Seeks More From Whitmer About Abortion Ban Challenge

MORE: Man Shot At Detroit Gas Station, Reportedly Over Price Of Condoms