AUBURN HILLS (WWJ) – Saturday is your last chance to catch all fun and excitement at Summerfest in Auburn Hills.
The main street event will take place Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. in the heart of downtown at Auburn and Squirrel Roads.READ MORE: Kellogg's Being Sued Over Strawberry Pop-Tarts
Summerfest features local restaurants and street vendors offering tasty food, snacks and beverages throughout the festival, in addition to activities in the Kidz Korner, including a giant obstacle course, moonwalk, inflatable bouncers, face painting, balloon artistry, clowns and more.READ MORE: Target To Open Store In Midtown Detroit
A full day of events is also scheduled for Saturday, starting with Optimist Club’s 5th annual “By the River” Car Show from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Riverside Park, the Pet Parade at 11 a.m. and BBQ judging beginning at noon, with awards presented on stage at 3 p.m.
The live stage entertainment line-up on Saturday is:
- 10:30 – 11:15 Cirque Amongus
- 11:30 – 12:00 Pet Parade results and prizes
- 12:00 – 1:00 Kerry’s Dance Stage (kids’ dance performance)
- 1:00 – 2:30 Paint Creek Boys
- 2:30 – 3:00 Karaoke Contests
- 3:00 BBQ Competition Awards, Car Show Best of Show
- 3:30 – 4:15 Detroit Tigers’ Mascot, PAWS, visits Auburn Hills
- 4:30 – 5:30 School of Rock
- 6:00 – 7:15 Kroon
- 7:15 – 8:00 Dance Contests
- 8:00 – 10:00 Big Will & The 360° Band
For more information, visit www.auburnhills.org or call 248-370-9353.