TROY — Billhighway, the provider of cloud-based financial management for nonprofits, Wednesday announced the availability of Billhighway Connect, a flexible payment processing system that integrates with existing nonprofit donor software and accounting, payroll, banking and database systems.
Billhighway Connect integrates fully with Salesforce.com and is available via the Saleforce AppExchange.READ MORE: CDC: New Listeria Outbreak Tied To 23 Illnesses, 1 Death
Billhighway Connect helps organizations that rely on donations or membership transactions to seamlessly integrate online, phone and mail payments into a robust financial system. Nonprofits enjoy minimum upfront costs and avoid the need to replace existing software.
Highlights include:READ MORE: Red Wings Hire Lightning Assistant Derek Lalonde As Coach
* Payment Processing – processes donations or collects money from members.
* Compatibility – accepts all major credit/debit cards and e-checks through e-commerce, phone, mail and mobile.
* Accuracy – uses seamless, automated data integration to keep donor, member, banking, and accounting records up-to-date.
* Efficiency – provides real-time account and banking information using customized dashboard displays.
* Upgrades – includes configuration options that make it easy to add features from Billhighway’s accounting and online banking system aligned to an organization’s needs.
“Billhighway Connect makes it pain-free for nonprofits to manage donor information with key financial management data,” said Billhighway founder and CEO Vincent Thomas. “Nonprofits are no longer burdened with duplicate data entry or inefficient data management, which siphons precious funds from their core missions. Nonprofits can now seamlessly link financial information with their CRM and donor systems.”
Added Aaron Schmidt, Billhighway chief product officer: “An effective approach to financial management is the life-blood of a healthy nonprofit. For the first time, nonprofits can tap into a cost-effective financial management solution that lets them maintain their existing investments in technology. Organizations strengthen their overall operations by automatically moving key financial data from one point to another to access cash faster, and better track online donations with overall financial activity.”MORE NEWS: Troubling Arsenic Levels Found At Some Detroit Demolition Sites
More than 3,500 nonprofits trust Billhighway to seamlessly manage $5 billion a year in transactions. More at www.billhighway.com