By Christy Strawser, digital director
DETROIT (CBS Detroit) The big rivalry is this weekend, which means it’s time to bust out the best and brightest in trash talk between U-M and Michigan State fans.
Here’s a little something to get you started —
10. What does a State grad call a U-M grad? The boss
9. Why did the U-M grad cross the road? Because they thought someone on the other side didn’t know where they went to school.
8. What’s the difference between a State grad and a large pizza? The pizza can feed a family of four.
7. Why was the field at the Big House changed to cardboard? Because Michigan looks better on paper.
6. How do you get a State grad off your porch? Pay for the takeout.
5. Why did Mrs. Arbor refuse to name her daughter Ann? Because everyone knows Ann Arbor is a little bitch.
4. How do you keep a Spartan out of your yard? Put up a goal post.
3. What’s the difference between Frosted Flakes and U-M? Frosted Flakes belong in a bowl.
2. Why did the State grad keep his diploma on the dashboard? So he could park in a handicapped space.
1. What’s the difference between a dollar bill and U-M? The bill is good for four quarters.