LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Ashton Kutcher might have just spilled the beans on what we are all hoping for, a final appearance by Charlie Sheen on the “Two and a Half Men” series finale.
Appearing on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Friday, Kutcher revealed that he has been pitched what the final storyline is going to be. When pressed by DeGeneres as to whether or not Sheen would be returning to the show he once starred in, Kutcher couldn’t hold back.
“I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about it,” Kutcher said, flailing about in his seat and giggling.
CBS announced earlier this month the “Two and a Half Men” series finale will air Thursday, Feb. 19th at 9pm ET/PT. It seems clear there are a few surprises planned for that final show.
Watch Kutcher’s interview below and decide for yourself:
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- Nancy O’Dell Shares Her Thoughts On The 70th Annual Emmy Awards
- Hugh Jackman, Jason Reitman And More Named As Featured Guests For ‘An Evening With CBS Sunday Morning Live’
- 5 Networking Tips to Achieve the Career You’ve Always Wanted
- Dr. Travis Stork On Keeping Your Family Healthy: “Let Food Become Your Medicine, Not Your Poison”
- Dr. Phil Discusses Hit-Man For Hire Case Ahead Of S17 Premiere