DETROIT (WWJ) – Detroit firefighters were working late Monday morning to put out a fire at a strip club in the downtown area.

Authorities say fire crews were at Legends Club — “Detroit’s Premier Gentlemen’s Club” — in the 400-block of E. Congress Street early in the morning for a small grease fire. Firefighters called back to the scene a short time later to put out more flames.

Fire crews were fighting the blaze on the second and third floors on the building.

There have been no injuries reported.