DETROIT (CBS Detroit) – It’s your chance to purchase a piece of Comerica Park history. The 2015 Detroit Tigers Garage sale takes place Monday and Tuesday, Nov. 23-24.
Some of the many items available for purchase include:
• Various office chairs
• Hank Greenberg replica plaques
• Various ballpark signage
• Media guides
• Tiger Den chairs
• Tiger Club chairs
• Snow plow
• Sparky Anderson commemorative canvas
• Accordion closet doors
• Large display baseball bat
• Pool tables
• Authentic Champagne bottles from Tigers clubhouse celebrations
• Commemorative plaques honoring special moments in Tigers history
• Street pole banners
• Chafing dishes
• Logoed dishware
• Industrial kitchen cooking equipment
• Select discounted retail items and Tigers merchandise, great for holiday shopping
• Promotional items including bobbleheads, t-shirts and mini bats
The sale runs from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. on Monday and from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Tuesday. Fans may park for free in Lots 1 and 2, and enter the sale at Gate B by the Pepsi Porch.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Detroit Tigers Foundation.
Cash and credit cards are accepted. All items are final sale and sold “as is.” There will be no refunds or exchanges, and quantities are limited.
Get more information at this link.