LINCOLN PARK (WWJ) – Lincoln Park police say the second suspect wanted in the abduction and rape of a woman has turned himself in — less than 24 hours after the first suspect surrendered.

Fernando Anderson IV (credit: Lincoln Park Police)

Fernando Anderson IV (credit: Lincoln Park Police)

READ MORE: Michigan SOS Benson Announces Return Of 'Water-Winter Wonderland' License Plate

Lincoln Park police said Tuesday they were actively looking for 19-year-old Fernando Anderson IV — allegedly one of two young men who carjacked a Detroit woman in a Walgreens parking lot last week.

At around 9 p.m. on Wednesday, March 30, police say Anderson and his accomplice pulled a gun on their victim as she was parked outside the pharmacy at Fort St. and Southfield Road in Lincoln Park.

They kidnapped her, police said, and then drove around in her vehicle “periodically taking turns raping” her.

READ MORE: Liana Wallace On 'Survivor' All-Black Alliance Falling Apart: 'Just Wanted Us To Make Top 8, Then We Can Have World War II''

The suspects were caught on security camera, police said, when they stopped by buy cigarettes at a gas station.

The woman’s ordeal ended when one of the suspects had to go home because he was wearing a tether.

The Wayne County prosecutors office will be reviewing the case.

MORE NEWS: Oxford High School Shooting Activates US Emergency Blood Reserve