LINCOLN PARK (WWJ) — Two cousins suspected of repeatedly raping a woman they allegedly kidnapped from a drug store in Lincoln Park were formally arraigned in the case Friday.

The Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office charged 24-year-old Fernando DeLon Anderson and 19-year-old Fernando DeLon Anderson with ‎three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct, robbery, kidnapping and felony firearm.

READ MORE: ACLU Sues Michigan State Police, Claims Racial Profiling, Black Drivers Pulled Over More

The suspects are cousins who happen to have the exact same name.

Authorities say the suspects approached the woman in the Walgreens parking lot at Fort Street and Southfield Road, and entered her vehicle. Once inside the car, the suspects ordered the woman to drive to a dead-end street in Detroit while the older suspect displayed a handgun and gave her instructions, according to prosecutors.

Police said the suspects then drove around in the woman’s vehicle “periodically taking turns raping” her. After the assault, the suspects made her drive back to Lincoln Park. The ordeal ended with the suspects letting the woman go because the younger suspect, who was on a tether, “needed to be home by 10 p.m.,” according to police. The men then took the woman’s cell phone and left the area, authorities said.

READ MORE: Woman Finds 95-Year-Old Message In A Bottle In Michigan

The woman contacted police and their investigation led to the identification of the two suspects, one of whom authorities say was caught on a security camera when he stopped by buy cigarettes at a gas station.

Almost immediately after the surveillance photos were released to the media on Monday, police say they began to receive tips. At approximately 8 p.m. that night, the older Anderson turned himself in. The younger Anderson surrendered to police less than 24 hours later.

The men said that they believed the woman was an escort.

MORE NEWS: Here's A List Of Bills Gov. Whitmer Signed Into Law Thursday

Bond was set for both men at $500,000 cash or surety. They will face a probable cause hearing on April 19.