(CBS Detroit) Tis’ the season for lights and some friendly competition among neighbors. There’s nothing more fun than loading the family in the car and driving around to see Christmas lights.
Thanks to ChrismasLightFinder.com here are some of the biggest and brightest displays across the Metro Detroit area.READ MORE: ACLU Sues Michigan State Police, Claims Racial Profiling, Black Drivers Pulled Over More Woman Finds 95-Year-Old Message In A Bottle In Michigan
- Bazillion Lights
29718 Robert St. Livonia
- Kate and Dave’ Static Display
18111 Floral St. Livonia
- Frank’s House
5103 Tyler Dr. Troy
- Twisted Christmas Lights
7429 Iron Gate, Canton
- Vineyard Avenue Light Show
46600 Vineyard Ave., Shelby Township
- The Kurdzeil’s Light Show
45107 Courtview Trail, Novi
- Downtown Detroit: Includes Campus Martius, the Woodward Esplanade, Beacon Park and street installations.
- Downtown Rochester: Now through Jan. 6 for the city’s annual Big, Bright Light Show. Great for holiday shopping; most stores are open until 9 p.m.
- Wild Lights at the Detroit Zoo: With more than five million lights. Don’t miss the 4-D Polar Express experience either.
- Wayne County’s Lightfest: A staple for many metro Detroiters. This drive through experience features fun displays for $5 per car.
Is there a Christmas light display that’s a must-see in your neighborhood? Let us know in the comments!MORE NEWS: Here's A List Of Bills Gov. Whitmer Signed Into Law Thursday
© 2018 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.