(CBS DETROIT) – The Oakland County Sheriff’s Office is accepting candy and sending letters to troops overseas for the 10th year.
It’s part of their ‘Treats for Troops.”READ MORE: Here Is The Top 'Should I...' Question Googled In Michigan In 2021, AT&T Reports
Halloween candy must be individually wrapped and no chocolate should be included. Schools are also encouraged to do candy collection with students.
Donations are being accepted until 4 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5.READ MORE: GM Secures Tax Abatement For Proposed $1.3B Orion Assembly Plant Investment
Here are the Sheriff’s Office locations where candy and letters can be dropped off:
– Brandon Twp. Substation, 15 South St., Ortonville, 48462
– Commerce Twp. Substation, 2401 Glengary, Commerce Twp., 48390
– Headquarters, 1200 N. Telegraph Rd., Building 38E, Pontiac, 48341
– Highland Twp. Substation, 165 N. John St., Highland Twp., 48356
– Independence Twp. Substation, 6560 Citation Drive, Independence Twp., 48346
– Orion Twp. Substation, 2525 Joslyn Road, Lake Orion, 48360
– Oxford Twp. Substation, 310 Dunlap Rd., Oxford, 48371
– Rochester Hills Substation, 750 Barclay Circle, Rochester Hills, 48307
For more information visit here.MORE NEWS: Chief White Says 'There's Reason To Believe' Remains Found In Detroit Belong to Missing Mother Latima Warren
© 2019 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.