(CBS DETROIT) – The Michigan Department of Transportation has released a list of weekend construction in southeast Michigan from Friday to Monday, March 2.
MDOT says the weather affects all work and rain, snow or cold temps may cause delays or cancellations.
Here’s the list for Macomb, Oakland and Wayne counties:
NORTHBOUND 75 – Oakland County:
– NB I-75 ALL ON/OFF RAMPS CLOSED, McNichols to Crooks/Corporate, Fri 9PM-Mon 5am.
– NB I-75 1 LANE OPEN, 7 Mile to 8 Mile, Fri 10PM-Mon 5am.
– NB I-75 CLOSED, 8 Mile to Adams, Fri 11pm-Mon 5am.
– NB I-75, 2 LANES OPEN, 7 Mile to Adams, Mon 5am-NOVEMBER.
– NB I-75 ramp to WB I-696, RAMP CLOSED, Mon 5am-NOVEMBER.
SOUTHBOUND 75 – Oakland County:
– SB I-75, Adams to 11 Mile, 2 LANES OPEN, 1 closed, Fri 9pm-NOVEMBER.
– SB I-75 ALL ON/OFF RAMPS CLOSED, Adams to 8 MILE, Fri 9pm-Mon 5am.
– SB 75, 1 LANE OPEN, 11 Mile to 696, Fri 10pm-Mon 5am.
– SB I-75 CLOSED, I-696 to 8 Mile, Fri 11pm-Mon 5am.
-SB I-75, 11 Mile to 8 Mile, 2 LANES OPEN, Mon 5am-NOVEMBER.
Wayne – EB/WB I-94 at Inkster Rd, CLOSED intermittently, Sun 7am-9am.
Oakland – EB/WB I-696 ramps closed to NB I-75, Fri 9pm-Mon 5am.
Oakland – EB/WB I-696 ramps closed to SB I-75, Fri 10pm-Mon 5am.
Wayne – EB/WB M-8 ramps to NB I-75, RAMPS CLOSED, Fri 9pm-Mon 5am.
M-39: (Southfield Fwy)
Wayne – NB/SB M-39 at US-12, 1 LANE OPEN, Mon 9am-NOVEMBER.
Wayne – SB M-39 Service Dr CLOSED, US-12/Mich Ave to Village Rd, Tue 9am-late March.
Oakland – WB M-59, Hickory Ridge to Tipsico Lake Rd, 1 LANE OPEN, Mon-Fri 7am-Fri 3pm.
US-12: (Michigan Ave)
Wayne – EB/WB US-12 at M-39, right lane closed, Mon 9am-Fri 5pm.
© 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.