MICHIGAN (CBS DETROIT) – Henry Ford Health System is provides an advisory chronicling the latest developments in their response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The advisory is now issued once a week on Mondays.
Henry Ford says because they value the privacy of their patients, they are not disclosing specific details about individual patients.
Here’s the list below of positive coronavirus cases as of 10 a.m. Monday:
- Total number Henry Ford Health System patients who tested negative: 51,054.
- Total number Henry Ford Health System patients who tested positive: 7,578.
- Total number Henry Ford Health System patients currently admitted: 16.
- Total number Henry Ford Health System patients discharged home in last 60 days: 410.
- Average length of stay in the hospital: 8 days.
- Average ICU days by discharge date: 4 days.
Send Your Well Wishes to Patients
For hospitalized patients, hearing from friends and family is always an important part of recovery. During the current COVID-19 outbreak, connecting with well-wishers from the community may be just as important. The “Well Wishes” online community platform allows loved ones and the community to share well wishes and words of inspiration. The messages are displayed on the televisions in patient rooms on a dedicated channel.